- The site opens one hour before start time. Get there early!
- Access to the site is free, voluntary contributions are encouraged
- The festival happens rain or shine.
- The festival is family friendly.
- Feel free to bring your own blanket or chair.
- No glass containers, pets, tall folding chairs, or large umbrellas. Beer, wine and spirits are available for sale on site; no outside alcohol is allowed on site! Large coolers discouraged.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool or travel by metro, bus, or bicycle.